KIT VERSION (Generator + Interface)
The ideal control solution for those who want a complete and immediate generator, easy to install: the generator and the interface board are both boxed in industrial containers, ready to be inserted in your tank. The interface includes an NTC temperature probe.
Two versions of this kit are available, based on the required power:
– RAL700S generator with the RAL250 interface (up to about 2000W);
– RAL151S generator with the RAL240 interface (max 400W).
The easy-to-use interface has everything needed to manage the most frequently used parameters in an ultrasonic tank:
- knob for immediate variation of the power (and other parameters, when the system is in programming mode);
- button for activating the solenoid valve for draining the liquid from the tank (only in the RAL700S version);
- START-STOP key for the ultrasound treatment;
- TIMER key;
- HOME key to access the parameter selection and programming mode;
- LCD display (backlit, with white characters on a blue background) for viewing the operating parameters.
It is also possible to set the working frequency and the desired temperature in the washing tank, in addition to the early switching on of the resistances. The system also returns the most important alarm / failure signals for optimal management of the washing system.
Our generators are enabled, upon request, for use in industry 4.0, specifically they are compatible for remote control (via ethernet) of certain parameters: ultrasounds on/off, temperature detection, timer start, power regulation. The possible management of a level sensor is also envisaged if the customer’s tank has such a sensor.
For larger systems and therefore greater powers, we are available to evaluate together with the customer the supply of a kit consisting of several generators controlled by a single interface (in the electrical panel version).